Restaurant Kitchen Mats
Anti-Fatigue kitchen mats help prevent feet from becoming tired. Chefs and other restaurant employees spend all day on their feet and require a high-quality floor mat to prevent injuries and strain. These mats are made with top quality materials and are easy to clean. Our service takes pride in our quality and guarantee product satisfaction among our customers.
- Fully launderable anti-fatigue mat. They will not degrade in thorough laundering processes, keeping the integrity of the mat intact.
- 100% Nitrile rubber for superior grease and oil resistance. This provides a slip-resistance and helps keep floors clean from grease stains.
- Treated with an antimicrobial agent to guard against degradation from microorganisms. This prevents mats from being a source of odors. Antimicrobial products also prevent against hazardous health risks. Keeping a clean, safe, and fresh environment is vital in a restaurant in order to pass inspections as well as make sure that customers are safe and healthy.
- Anti-static properties allow for use around sensitive electronic equipment. These floor mats are ideal around machinery and kitchen appliances.
- Certified “high traction” by the National Floor Safety Institute. The safety of our customers is top priority. Therefore, we make sure that the floor mats that we provide are safe and certified.
- Connector clips available for ComfortFlow only.
STANDARD SIZES: Our restaurant kitchen mats come in the standard sizes of 2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x9’, 4’x6’.
SPECIAL SIZES: Custom sizes are not available for restaurant kitchen mats. However, we range in standard sizes, conveniently measured for many types of restaurant kitchen spaces.
COMFORT FLOW™ BACKING STYLE: This type of backing style for the floor mats features alternating bars, with holes.
COMFORT SCRAPE™ BACKING STYLE: On the other hand, this type of backing style provides alternating bars, without holes.
Garden State Mat Rental can answer any questions you have about mat rentals and other products. Request a Quote
Customer service is available at 800-486-1581